June 1, 2016

Avery Elle Birthday Balloons Card

This birthday card is inspired by Viva la Verve sketch and their color challenge. The gold, coral, and turquoise color scheme reminds me of the Coral Couture paper stack, which is one of my favorites of all time. 

I wish I had some gold embossing powder! Mine ran out and I haven't had a chance to buy a new one yet. So I used Ranger's Enchanted Gold embossing powder instead. I turned the sketch side ways and substituted the banner with balloon strings. I thought that was pretty clever, ha! It took me a while to get the strings "right", but I really like the way they turned out. Hope you enjoyed the card, thanks for stopping by!

(The inspiration photo)

Challenges Entered: 

1 comment:

  1. This is so darling! Love the sparkle. Thanks for joining us for our Diva Inspirations challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.