February 27, 2017

Sending Love Your Way ft. Craftin Desert Divas

Hi and welcome! It's almost the end of February, but there's still a little time left for you to join Craftin Desert Diva's social media challenge. I was inspired by the snow scene and the rose from the mood board (shown below), so I decided to create a card with white layers and the Tweet Valentines digi stamp.  

I've also used one of the dies in the Stitched in Circles set to create a wreath, and embellished it with some small pearls. I colored the image with Copics and added a coat of Wink of Stella and glossy accent for some extra shimmer and shine. I finished the card with a simple handwritten sentiment. It's pretty CAS, but I hope you enjoyed it!

Challenges Entered:

SSS Wednesday: ATG

0 意見:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.